2020 FACE OF JEWEL OF AFRICA CONTEST
Jewel of Africa limited is a registered body corporate with office at 8 Nyerere Road, Longacres, Lusaka. As stipulated in the advertisements circulated, Jewel of Africa is seeking for a face for its new advertising campaign. The closing date for entry is 1st June, 2020 after which no entries will be accepted. At no fee at all, the contest is open to residents of the Republic of Zambia aged between 18 years and 35 years. By entering this contest, an entrant willfully asserts his/her intention to be bound by the terms and conditions herein.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE CONTEST
- Jewel of Africa reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a pandemic, catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Jewel of Africa’s control. Any changes to the contest will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Jewel of Africa.
- All entries received will be verified by the Jewel of Africa Team. 15 finalist entries will be contacted for a photoshoot via email from firstname.lastname@example.org by June, 8th
- Jewel of Africa‘s decision on the selection of finalists is final. No correspondence relating to the contest will be entered into.
- If a finalist cannot be contacted within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to pick a replacement finalist.
- On a date to be communicated in June, the finalists will be requested to come to Jewel of Africa HQ in Lusaka for a photo shoot.
- A professional photographer will be present to take photos of the 15 finalists, wearing Jewel of Africa’s jewellery pieces.
- The pictures taken from this photoshoot will be Jewel of Africa’s property and may be used in any publicity material for perpetuity.
- Jewel of Africa will send soft copies of these pictures to the finalists.
- The prize for each of the 15 finalists is K1000 jewellery voucher. The voucher is redeemable within 6 month upon receipt of notification from the Jewel of Africa marketing team. This should not be construed to include cash or other alternatives
- One picture of each finalist will be posted on Jewel of Africa Facebook page where a popular vote will be conducted during 5 days, the winner will be the one with the most likes.
- The vote will be verified by Jewel of Africa.
- The winner’s name will be released on facebook and by email from email@example.com. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The prize for the winner is K10,000, Jewellery voucher. The voucher is redeemable within 6 month upon receipt of notification from the Jewel of Africa marketing team. This should not be construed to include cash or other alternatives.
- Jewel of Africa marketing will notify the winner when and where the prize may be collected.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material for perpetuity.
- After the contest, Jewel of Africa reserves the right to propose or not a long term modelling contract to any of the finalists or winner.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current law regarding data protection legislation.
- The terms and conditions herein will be governed by the laws of Zambia & any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Zambia.